We’ll be hosting a “Room 101” themed evening at The Sekforde, Wednesday 13th March. Anything from our industry you’d like to put in?
How it will work:
- The event is free but space is limited, so please REGISTER HERE to secure your ticket asap
- YOU tell us what you would like to put into room 101, by answering the question in the registration form
- Turn up from 6:15pm for the room 101 to start at 6:45pm
- AJ Johnson to compere, with three panel members: Jenni Roberton, Jérôme Sopocko & Jon Puleston.
- Each panel member makes the case to put two items in to room 101. AJ challenges this.
- Hilarity and jovial discussion ensues!
- Audience votes on each item – should it go in or not?
- Then around we go again.
- An audience member also gets the chance to come on stage and present their idea
- 8pm to 9pm – networking and buffet food. Yes, we did say free food!
A little bit about The Sekforde:
The Sekforde opened as a public house in 1829 and stands at the confluence of two historic and unspoilt early 19th century streets (Woodbridge Street and Sekforde Street) in the heart of Clerkenwell London.
The historic building has been tied to a beautiful new extension by a striking glass atrium. The restored pub captures all the charm of a late Georgian pub but also offers the very best in modern facilities.
It is privately owned freehold that as such offers a large variety of craft beers, lagers, ales and wonderful French wines.