About our Sponsors:
Simplicity is complexity well done. We and our clients have this in common: we all believe that Askia has the best market research software in the industry. And the best support team behind it. Software is only one component of the offering. Our software range has been evolving thanks to the drive of our clients, industry leaders by their size or their willingness to adopt new technologies.
We offer easy to use yet sophisticated questionnaire design; for data collection, we provide telephone, mobile, web, face-to-face and multi-modal options, each available via the same powerful administration platform; our data processing and delivery products are spearheaded by online and offline statistical analysis tools. If you include our APIs and our Panel & Community management platform, Platform One, then you have a grasp on what Askia is all about!
Everything comes with a straightforward and beautiful interface that you can find your way around in minutes. Simplicity is complexity well done.
askia.com | email@example.com | Twitter @askiasoftware
Survey Design Software and Analysis
Confirmit enables organisations to develop and implement Market Research, Voice of the Customer and Employee Engagement programmes that deliver insight and drive business change. Confirmit’s clients create multi-channel, multi-lingual feedback and research programmes that engage customers, empower employees, deliver a compelling respondent experience, and provide high Return on Investment.
Confirmit’s advanced survey design technology enables you to design surveys that are highly sophisticated to support a variety of survey programs. With the ability to author a survey once, then deploy it across multiple channels – including digital, web, CAPI, CATI, mobile, and paper – it ensures the most efficient use of your time while maximizing results
Confirmit has a solid foundation of over 20 years’ experience in listening to your requirements and developing software for all sizes of Market Research organisations. As a result, we understand your business and offer solutions that allow you to deliver high quality, fast, and cost-effective Market Research results.
DataExpert – As the largest independent data processing company in Central-Europe, we provide advanced operations support across all sectors of market research. We support our clients with high quality services in survey programming, data processing and data visualization.
We can provide consulting expertise for all survey types across every specialist research sector. We thrive in successfully delivering complex and multi-country research programs. While being software independent, DataExpert has considerable expertise in the following tools and industry standard market research software platforms:
- Survey programming and hosting:
- Unicom Intelligence (formerly Dimensions)
- Data management and data processing:
- Unicom Intelligence (formerly Dimensions)
- Nebu Data Hub
- SPSS Statistics
- SPSS Modeler
- Pythono R
- Data visualization:
- VBA language of Microsoft Office
We extend the standard capabilities of each tool through custom development. Our surveys are scripted to combine an attractive and flexible look and feel with the power to deliver complexity.
DataExpert is highly committed to deliver best in class services to our clients via professional dedication and consultancy based approach.
DataExpert is a proud member of ASC, an organization being the engine of innovation in our industry and consisting of people dedicated to further development of our professional community.
dataexpert.hu | firstname.lastname@example.org
At Gide we believe in the data. Data is what we do. Whether through our expert consultancy or through the provision of SCROLL® – our software as a service – we get results. Here’s how:
Established in 1995, Gide works from London, Nantes and Paris. Our market and social research professionals are fluent in web technologies, data processing and statistical analysis as well as a wide range of tools including:
- Unicom Data Collection Suite
- Blaise Quantum
- SPSS, SAS and R Tableau and R Shiny.
All good stuff. But if the cap doesn’t fit, we don’t wear it.
Our resilient and proven open-source technology stack (Linux, Apache, PostgreSQL and MongoDB) gives us options. We’re also rather good with XML and associated technologies, having embraced them since their inception. That gives us agility. And, regardless of a project’s size or complexity (we’ve worked with some of Government’s largest datasets), our collaborative approach means we’re ready to put this flexibility to work.
So, today, you’ll find Gide’s own products used in many countries – including Iran and China – testament to our diverse experience, technological acumen and to our enduring commitment.
Gide is a member of MRS, ESOMAR and, of course, ASC.
Software as a Service
Welcome to SCROLL, our comprehensive survey tool. SCROLL leverages all our experience and ingenuity to provide:
- Intuitive front-end for questionnaire development
- Extensive back-end access to our underlying CAWI scripting language, giving complete control over the survey logic
- Extensive survey design and editing from scratch or existing templates, including use of pre-set functions
- Multi-lingual facilities for international clients
- “White label” facilities to accommodate any corporate style
- ISO27001:2013 certified Information Security, and GDPR compliance.
PC, tablet or mobile, online or offline, SCROLL just works.
Gide.eu | email@example.com | Twitter @gide_eu | Facebook @gide.eu
Our survey software will save you money through improved productivity, enhance your own product with better output, and make more effective use of technology through integration. Our products are fully supported and actively developed, and include:
- MERLIN: the most powerful script-based analysis program aimed at data processing professionals, offering full and flexible facilities for data editing, listing and tabulation, with output to Microsoft Word and Excel, and Acrobat files.
- MERLINPLUS: user-friendly modular package covering entire survey process, i.e. questionnaire design, interviewing (on desktop, web, or mobile devices), data entry, coding, tabulation, and exporting.
- FASTAB (desktop) and MORE (online): simpler data exploration for end-users of survey data, requiring no training, producing spreadsheets and graphics.
- MERLINPLUS Database: fully featured tabulation for end-users.
- MERLIN Toolkit: bridges to/from many other packages and data formats, including Triple-S and Quantum.
Our production department also offers a full range of quality services from excellent people.
Merlinco demonstrate excellence in value, support, flexibility, and productivity.
‘Merlinco – the right software choice’
merlinco.co.uk | firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter @merlincoLtd
SURVEY ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
Red Centre Software have been making high end cross tabulation software for decades. We’re unmatched in survey and tracking data. Our flagship application, Ruby, is a high-end professional cross tabulator that does the jobs nothing else can.
- Ruby Desktop: Import from anything, any data complexity, interactive analysis, talk to MSOffice, export to anything. Read more. Got Quantum problems? Read more. Watch a video tour of Ruby.
- Laser on the web: Online crosstabs, charts and interactive Dashboards. Read more. Watch a video tour of Laser.
- RubyGo on tablets: Crosstabs, charts and interactive Dashboards on Android/iOS/Windows10 tablets. Read more
- RubyPocket on phones: Crosstabs, charts and interactive Dashboards on Android/iOS/Windows phones. Read more
- Dashboards on any device: Attractive, cost-effective, interactive dashboards on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Read more.
redcentresoftware.com | email@example.com
Snap survey software continues to push the boundaries as a comprehensive survey tool for building questionnaires, collecting data, and publishing analyses and reports online and offline.
We are committed to providing our users with the highest levels of security for their data:
- We are one of very few software companies with ISO 27001
- Our hosted systems run at ISO 27001 certified datacentres located in the UK with secured physical access and CCTV monitoring.
- All survey data is encrypted at rest – both on our servers and on mobile interviewing devices running our Snap Mobile Anywhere app.
- All communications with our servers is secure (via https / SSL) by default.
Snap’s extensive questionnaire tools enable the construction of online, mobile, kiosk, and paper questionnaires in any language. Snap can publish adaptive questionnaires automatically choosing the appropriate edition depending on the size of the screen the respondent is using. They can incorporate sliders, star rating scales, click maps, video, and audio to stimulate respondents and ensure they remain engaged. Snap Mobile Anywhere is our specialised interviewing tool for field interviewers to collect data on Apple, Android, and Windows devices and continue interviewing even in signal blackspots.
New, powerful online and desktop Smart Reports enable researchers to distribute customised detailed reports including tailored narratives to a wide range of stakeholders. Stakeholders can be given logins to enable them to view online reports specialised to the viewer – for example, the manager of the northern division sees a report of northern activity where the manager of the southern division sees a report of southern activity.
snapsurveys.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter @SnapSurveys
The ASC is looking for sponsors for our 2021 programme!
Get your name before a wide audience of survey technology professionals! Become a sponsor of the ASC for 2021 and your financial support will not only help the ASC to continue to provide our unique programme of professional and educational events, but will ensure you receive high profile publicity and promotion for your product or service to a highly targeted audience of leaders and decision-makers in the sphere of research technology and survey computing.
Five major benefits for an all-inclusive sponsorship fee of only £1500
Your sponsorship package includes the following:
- ASC Corporate Annual Membership for 2021 with up to 6 named members.
- Your company or product logo on the ASC’s web site, on emails promoting any other 2021 events and on the main header slide at the ASC 2021 conferences.
- A 300 word summary written by you, plus one logo and contact details, included on the ASC website and in the delegate pack at the ASC 2021 conferences.
- On-site presence. You may bring one or two pop up display banners to the 2021 conferences to put up in the high-traffic conference areas, such as the area lunch and refreshments are served.
- Six half-price delegate places at ASC 2021 conferences (excluding accommodation).
Please contact us if you would like to become a sponsor of the ASC for 2021.